So, late is better than never, right? And besides, I'm so happy you were born! I'm really not sure how I would have survived high school or college without you. Thank you for being crazy enough to be my friend through it all. A few one liners to remind you of all that we've been through...
"Uh, I need to talk to you about something..." - 316, 2005
"Next time somebody offers you help, say 'yes'. Don't fall down three rows of bleachers." - 2006
"So, Teresa left her phone in the other room..." pauses to run hands through greasy hair, "and I thought I'd bring it back." - NA
"Oh, my gosh, you and Tim are perfect for each other. I can't believe you're together!!"- ODU, 2006
"Is it bad when you start to relate your life to Kelly Clarkson songs?" - 2007
"I feel like I need to carry mace at church..."
"Not mace, dear, shark repellant." - 2008
"I talked to my professor this morning, and then I looked around my room for things to hang myself with." - Last Week
"Cake is fine, just not..." - Yesterday
Teresa, thank you for being such an amazing friend and especially, for being such an example of compassion and humility to me. I love the way that you care for people. You seek apply both discernment and compassion to the situation, making it easy for people to come to you for advice and comfort. Thank you for being such a good friend to so many and for exemplifying the gospel in your conduct toward others. Happy Birthday, Teresa!!












3 comments:
Happy birthday teresa, we love you!
the woods
It was so great to talk to you and "see" you on Thursday. We are enjoying reading about all of your adventures (well, maybe not ALL of them?)Love to Heather!
Aunt Teresa and the cousins
Happy Birthday Teresa! I hope you had a good one. Praying you guys have some great safe adventures. Can't wait to see you again:)
Post a Comment