10.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every great story is built on an incredible backdrop, thus the success of prequels. We thought we’d kick this blog off with a little history…
We weren’t really friends in high school. I thought Teresa was popular, but weird, and Teresa thought I was “outreach material.” But our senior year, we were united… not by our families, not by our senior group, but by an obsession with Sonic Cherry Limeade. (Teresa: Oh, sweet mercy.) Every Tuesday and Friday, rather than going to Mrs. Gable’s study hall, we gathered all the spare change we could and headed to the Battlefield Sonic.
Long story short, those limeades get people talking. After that autumn, things just fell into place. We managed to survive NA together, got through graduation, lived through preview at Old Dom, made it through Honor’s US history, navigated Pursewell and Sasser’s geniusness at the CLASH, worked on the ACCESS planning team, fought over boys, verbally abused one another, laughed, cried, shopped… basically, just became the very best of friends. So, now we’re headed to the UK for a semester and, hopefully, this little blurk will capture all our European adventures.
Well, maybe not all of them…
3 comments:
sweet pumpkins! bobby especially likes the use of the stem for the nose...very nice!
I like your pumpkins girls, and I can't wait till you come home for Christmas
Hi Heather have fun hope to see you soon.We miss you.
Post a Comment